Reserved for Diplomats and CI officers, Any comments or discussions from CI members should be directed to the Member's forum in General discussion. Thank you.

Forum rules

Reserved for Diplomats and CI officers, Any comments or discussions from CI members should be directed to the Member's forum in General discussion.
Thank you.
High Council
TalkPolite

Proxis League

by TalkPolite Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:05 am

Greetings mechwarriors!

I wanted to come by and gauge your interest for Proxis, a planetary league that saw some action before CW was implemented, and is now back with a vengeance. The goal of proxis is the capture and control of planets. Whether you desire to control a faction, merc group, clan, or pirate band, Proxis exists to deliver a meaningful planetary experience, while giving teams experience in a ladder league environment.

Currently Proxis is 2-3 weeks out from a full launch. I am currently going around and talking to teams that I know may be interested in playing during season 4. The website can be located at http://proxis.us/index.php. *Note* The website is about 90% complete. We have a few small rule changes to put in, reset the teams, and repopulate the map once the actual teams are put in. What you see is a reflection of last seasons competition.

Hopefully you can join us for the next season. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or on the Davion TS server. I look forward to seeing you soon!

V/R

TalkPolite
HHoD E Co
Proxis Admin
HellzOwn

Re: Proxis League

by HellzOwn Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 am

<o, btw, has HHoD2 quit PGI tourney?
Facta Non Verba / Deeds, Not Words
TalkPolite

by TalkPolite Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:12 pm

HHoD team 1 has, HHoD team 2 is still in
TranceAholic

by TranceAholic Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:23 am

Would partial teams be allowed/needed/able to align with another team that also might not have a full 12 or 8?
TalkPolite

by TalkPolite Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:51 pm

You would not be the only team to do so, I know that the PL team is going to bring along a smaller Stiener team as well. We are all for teams working together to field one roster. And we need more teams so you won't find the admins complaining ;) Let me know if you have further questions on this issue or need more help.
Return to Diplomatic Cafe